*Dreams....*(RP)

(K thanks.)

Wintent wrapped her pelt around her and turned into a seal and dove into the water.
'Whoa! What did you guys do?' Garin wondered out loud.
'See, that's some fancy fish magic, you don't wanna deal with that. We better get going.' OMJ said
'No, it's alright, here hold this Old Man' Garin said taking his shirt off and giving it to OMJ, before OMJ could respond he dove in the water

*Glub* *Glub* *Where did she go?* Garin pondered

Last edited:
'Whoa! What did you guys do?' Garin wondered out loud.
'See, that's some fancy fish magic, you don't wanna deal with that. We better get going.' OMJ said
'No, it's alright, here hold this Old Man' Garin said taking his shirt off and giving it to OMJ, before OMJ could respond he dove in the water

*Glub* *Glub* *Where did she go?* Garin pondered 

Wintent looked at him her big eyes with curiosity. Why would he do that he can't breath under water...right? Wintent thought.

Wintent looked at him her big eyes with curiosity. Why would he do that he can't breath under water...right? Wintent thought.
(Right italics are for thoughts)

Where is she, oh there's a seal, maybe it can show me. I dunno if i can reach it though, but i have to. *Garin dove closer to the seal with arms out stretched*

(Right italics are for thoughts)

Where is she, oh there's a seal, maybe it can show me. I dunno if i can reach it though, but i have to. *Garin dove closer to the seal with arms out stretched* 

Wintent looked at him frightened and swam back.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom