Duck Adoption

allyallyjohnson

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 9, 2014
It's looking like one of my two Khaki Campbell's is boy duck! With the other one being a girl I really need to adopt another female khaki so my current one doesn't get hurt by the boy when mating. They're only about 3 months old and he hasn't acted aggressively towards her or tried to mate with her but I do want to be prepared. I want to adopt another female khaki Campbell duck but I want the duck to be about 2-3 months or older. Does anyone know where I can do this? I've searched for adoption places with no luck but that might be because I'm not looking for the right place! I am in the Nashville area to give you an idea of close by adoption places

It's looking like one of my two Khaki Campbell's is boy duck! With the other one being a girl I really need to adopt another female khaki so my current one doesn't get hurt by the boy when mating. They're only about 3 months old and he hasn't acted aggressively towards her or tried to mate with her but I do want to be prepared. I want to adopt another female khaki Campbell duck but I want the duck to be about 2-3 months or older. Does anyone know where I can do this? I've searched for adoption places with no luck but that might be because I'm not looking for the right place! I am in the Nashville area to give you an idea of close by adoption places
Have you been to your state thread? look under "where am i where are you"

Back
Top Bottom