Duck farting (yes I know)

uchytil

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 28, 2011
I've been meaning to ask. K. Campbell male about 6 months old. Eats flockraiser and peas sometimes. Forages for bugs and weeds. Outwardly as healthy as one could want. He poops normally also. When he's in his pond he'll stand straight up in the water (feet not touching) and fart. Any ideas?

lau.gif

It's why the term 'duck fart' exists, haha. He's fine, just lacking in social manners like most animals, children and husbands ;)

I'm new to this entire Khaki Campbell Duck family and since we've bought our first two a few weeks before Easter for our grandchildren, I've since had to buy two more and have a load of research on them but been wondering if this is right and proper but lately my drake while in their pool will occasionally stick his head under the water, then stand straight up and then let off this sound that sounds as though he just farted. I was wanting to know if this is normal and if that's what it is or something else. These guys are so funny, I mean who needs television when you can have free entertainment for hours just watching this guys. My drake named "Spencer" likes to chase my dogs around the yard, the dogs just passing by minding their own business and after Spencer goes!
lau.gif

I've been meaning to ask. K. Campbell male about 6 months old. Eats flockraiser and peas sometimes. Forages for bugs and weeds. Outwardly as healthy as one could want. He poops normally also. When he's in his pond he'll stand straight up in the water (feet not touching) and fart. Any ideas?
gig.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom