Duck nesting boxes

tacklouis

Chirping
6 Years
May 11, 2013
Belgium
As some of you guys now I am bundling a new pond but I am looking for duck nesting boxes could you please post any nesting box you have. Thanks

All my ducks there wing are clipped I am looking for something were they can get in to.
Something like this

I don't mean clipped but a part of thier wing I burned away sow I don't have to cut their feathers every time

I have being doing this for the bast 3 seasons what you do is heat a small round piece of metal up until it is red the. You get the wing and look for the end part where you normally cut the feather you then take it and push it against the metal rod until your trough and it is done you can also cut it of with a nice but by burning it you don't have to worry about infection. You do this when they are a few days old before feathers start to grow and you only do it to one wing it only hurst them for a few second

Here is Dutch website but the pictures will help you understand and the sentences you can translate and if you have more quistion ask me. By using this you don't have to worry of them flying away and having to keep clipping the wings

Back
Top Bottom