duck not able stand or walk

preciouspanda

Songster
6 Years
May 2, 2017
texas
female duck bout 4 years old yesterday morning she was fine walked out of her house later in the day she all sudden cant stand or walk been putting in epsom salt soaks several times day going on 48 hours and not showing any sign of improvement. had one of my runner ducks do same thing couple days ago soaked her and she is up and walking again . am i missing something please help dont want to lose her

Have you looked her over for Bumble foot, any other type of injury she may have had happen? swelling unusual amount of heat coming from anywhere on her leg from where it joins the body down to her feet.

Do you have any B Complex? We use Liquid B Complex for niacin deficiency but it can also be used to support the legs while there is an injury. TSC carries one Durvet Liquid b Complex and it's the best. 1ml over a tasty treat daily. It will say injectable but we use it orally.

What are you feeding along with any supplements and treats please.

Have you looked her over for Bumble foot, any other type of injury she may have had happen? swelling unusual amount of heat coming from anywhere on her leg from where it joins the body down to her feet.

Do you have any B Complex? We use Liquid B Complex for niacin deficiency but it can also be used to support the legs while there is an injury. TSC carries one Durvet Liquid b Complex and it's the best. 1ml over a tasty treat daily. It will say injectable but we use it orally.

What are you feeding along with any supplements and treats please.
There is no injuries or anything with her legs

Yes 1X a day every day. Until she is up walking normally for at least a week then you can switch off to Nutritional yeast sprinkled over their feed 1 Tab per each cup of feed.
I hope she is up and running with Donald again soon too.

is she a Pekin?

Back
Top Bottom