Duck pond and filter setup

GerobakAyam

Chirping
Apr 6, 2020
Hi friends,
I wanna share my just finished project. The duck pond with a swirl filter and raised garden bed.
It took me a lot of time (and money) for the trial and error. I need to gather fragments of informations from youtube and internet.
My super bad handyman skill doesn't help either.
However, after running it for about 4 days, the water can be kept relatively clean for 5 ducks.
Hopefully with plants it will help more with the filtration quality.

Hi friends,
I wanna share my just finished project. The duck pond with a swirl filter and raised garden bed.
It took me a lot of time (and money) for the trial and error. I need to gather fragments of informations from youtube and internet.
My super bad handyman skill doesn't help either.
However, after running it for about 4 days, the water can be kept relatively clean for 5 ducks.
Hopefully with plants it will help more with the filtration quality.

This is ingenious! Wow! I want ducks and if I ever get them, I'll be finding this post. You should consider writing up the instructions how to do this and posting an article on here!
Could a heater be added for winter? I suppose we'd need two, one for the barrel and one for the pond? Maybe not worth running it in the winter, but in the summer it'd be grand!

Back
Top Bottom