Duck with Bumblefoot (Warning Viewer Discretion Is Advised)

Yeah. They are soooo lovable, although what duck isn't? haha.

Yup, ducks are the best. I have 8 Call duck (bantam duck) eggs in my incubator that should hatch around April 1st. REALLY excited to have super tiny duckies!
wee.gif
Now if I get pekins I'll have small, medium and large ducks! (then I will probably want geese too though lol)

Yup, ducks are the best. I have 8 Call duck (bantam duck) eggs in my incubator that should hatch around April 1st. REALLY excited to have super tiny duckies!
wee.gif
Now if I get pekins I'll have small, medium and large ducks! (then I will probably want geese too though lol)

Yeah you have to have all the sizes if you're already going to have small and medium. I mean a couple Pekins couldn't be that much more work. :)

Yeah you have to have all the sizes if you're already going to have small and medium. I mean a couple Pekins couldn't be that much more work. :)

Yeah... and they are good layers right?
lol.png
That is a very good reason to get them, they would be USEFUL! Gotta slowly introduce that idea to my parents though since I have been ordering way too many hatching eggs lately. But a USEFUL duck would be good to get.

Yeah... and they are good layers right?
lol.png
That is a very good reason to get them, they would be USEFUL! Gotta slowly introduce that idea to my parents though since I have been ordering way too many hatching eggs lately. But a USEFUL duck would be good to get.

They are pretty good layers. Mine are fantastic layers. But each duck is different. They lay at least one egg a day each, and mine have been laying anywhere from 1-3 eggs a day.

They are pretty good layers. Mine are fantastic layers. But each duck is different. They lay at least one egg a day each, and mine have been laying anywhere from 1-3 eggs a day.

Getting ANY duck eggs would be great for me, my welsh harlequins aren't laying yet, it is so frustrating waiting for them to lay. Just went out to put them in their daytime cage so they don't eat the plants in our gardens and was hoping to see eggs in the coop eggs but still none
barnie.gif
. My quails aren't laying yet either
he.gif

I know they should start laying soon... but don't think I can wait any longer lol.

Getting ANY duck eggs would be great for me, my welsh harlequins aren't laying yet, it is so frustrating waiting for them to lay. Just went out to put them in their daytime cage so they don't eat the plants in our gardens and was hoping to see eggs in the coop eggs but still none
barnie.gif
. My quails aren't laying yet either
he.gif

I know they should start laying soon... but don't think I can wait any longer lol.

How old are they? mine didn't start laying until 4-5 months old. Although I don't know if Welshies take longer to start laying.

Back
Top Bottom