Ducks strange toenail injury- advice please

Hopefully a week improvement but if this is an injury they can take quite a while to heal. My Runners 3 weeks then she ended up limping again and was another 2 weeks before she wasn’t. Nutritional deficiency b complex takes care of pretty quick the brand that best is Durvet

Hopefully a week improvement but if this is an injury they can take quite a while to heal. My Runners 3 weeks then she ended up limping again and was another 2 weeks before she wasn’t. Nutritional deficiency b complex takes care of pretty quick the brand that best is Durvet
Is this the one?

Attachments

• 2D504531-765F-4C75-9E72-EE452887BDFD.jpeg
    2D504531-765F-4C75-9E72-EE452887BDFD.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 4
So I also do have another question.. is it safe to take orally from a syringe? Honestly my ducks are so so picky and Minnie doesn’t even like mealworms , only maple does. Minnie likes lettuce but I don’t know if I would be able to ensure she ate the lettuce I put the treatment on because if I gave it to her in the coop she would be nervous about not being with her friends and if I gave it outside the coop another fatty would for sure gobble it up first.

Yes that is the best way to give it just not everyone is comfortable using the syringe to give meds. Since you can’t just stick it in their mouth an shoot it in there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom