EagleClan StreamClan MistClan StormClan ShadowClan*~ a warriors RP

Something rustled in the bushes and Snowpaw jumped, startled and expecting to see Phoenixwing again. Instead it was Rowanclaw, followed by Sparrowtail, Ravenclaw, Silverstream, Ashstorm and Foxpaw. "Snowpaw!" Foxpaw exclaimed, rushing to greet his sister. "What happened?"

"I--" Snowpaw started to explain, but Sparrowtail cut her off, "Not here, there might be others watching. Ashstorm and Hawkfeather, take Snowpaw and Foxpaw home. We're going to check the bushes and make sure they're gone."

Snowpaw cocked her head to the side, wondering how they knew someone had been there at all, then realized they would have picked up the scent.

Sparrowtail headed further into the trees, Rowanclaw, Silverstream and Ravenclaw fanning out behind him.

Phoenixwing's scent was very faint, but it was there. However, it slowly faded as they went further and further away.

The StreamClan warriors spread out along the MistClan border where she had disappeared "Mark the border" Sparrowtail ordered "Maybe they'll get the message!"

"MistClan won't be pleased" Silverstream commented, her pretty silver tabby coat sticking out amoung the dark leaves "StormClan is using their territory to get to us."

Sparrowtail nodded "I'll let Icestar know about this when we get back, she'll also want to speak with Hawkfeather and Snowpaw about what they saw."

Last edited:
Distant caterwauls could be heard beyond MistClan, it was so distant it was most likely from StormClan.

Last edited:
Rowanclaw pricked his ears as the others were leaving "Hey guys," he called them back "Do you hear that?"

Ravenclaw stopped, his gaze puzzled "I didn't know there were cats way over there?"

Silverstream glanced back over her shoulders "Rogues and loners I'd guess, although they don't usually get together."

"Lets get back and report this to Icestar. Somethings up." Sparrowtail ordered.

The caterwauls only got louder, but small yelps could be heard in between however they were almost impossible to hear, being drowned out.

Last edited:
(I don't think Hawkfeather would have just sat there while Snowpaw faced off against other warriors....
hu.gif
hmm.png
) But then again, Snowpaw could have wandered out of Hawkfeather's sight, but still....)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom