EagleClan StreamClan MistClan StormClan ShadowClan*~ a warriors RP

Skystar smiled back, her silver coat glimmering. She sat down, wrapping her tail over her paws. "You see, since you are a newer cat, I'll need to asses your skills." She said, before licking a paw and swiping it over her ears. Skystars ears did a 90 degree swivel, trying to pick up any traces of Scorchpelt. She sensed him coming back from a hunting patrol. "Scorchpelt! Over here, please?"
The tabby tom padded up, sitting beside Skystar. "Hi Scorchpelt. Nice catch today." She commented. "So, I believe you've met Blackthunder?" She asked. Scorchpelt nodded. "I've seen him around." Scorchpelt replied, eyes smiling at Blackthunder. "Well, today we're going to asses his skills, and you'll be his opponent. You okay with that?" Skystar asked. "Of course, Skystar!" Scorchpelt's eyes glimmered. "Good. We start at sunhigh." Skystar said, dismissing both of them.

"Medicine cats need to fight, never-the-less. What if you're out collecting herbs by yourself, and a fox attacks you?" Weedfoot pointed out, padding over to him.

Back
Top Bottom