EagleClan StreamClan MistClan StormClan ShadowClan*~ a warriors RP

Neither of them answerd. Hazelfern grunted, digging up 3 thrush, 4 squirrels, 7 mice and 2 birds. Scorchpelt dug up his catch, 3 blackbirds, 8 mice, 2 squirrels, and one vole. "Let's go." Scorchpelt said, waving his tail. They headed off toward camp.

They reached camp, and dropping their kill, Skystar nodded in approval to the three. "Trueheart, I need to speak with you. Hollyberry, you too." She said, walking off toward her den, Hollyberry following.

Once Skystar walked through the lichen, she sat down in the center of the den. "Trueheart. I'm assesing you and Blackthunder's fighting skills at sunhigh. Your opponent will be Hollyberry." Skystar meowed, then turning to Hollyberry. "Are you okay with this?" Skystar asked.
"Yes, Skystar." She said, dipping her head. "Good. Meet me by the Four Oaks at sunhigh." Skystar said, dismissing both of them with one flick of her tail.

At sunhigh, Skystar gathered both Hollyberry, Scorchpelt, Blackthunder, and Trueheart. "Let's go." She said, beginning to pad off, her warriors at her paws.

Back
Top Bottom