EagleClan StreamClan MistClan StormClan ShadowClan*~ a warriors RP

I think EagleClan has a medicine cat already.
ok
smile.png
i might be a warrior then

1) ... uh, I don't know yet. I can't answer questions like that, because I don't really trust anyone, and I'm not the kind of person who says 'yes' and then BAM we're friends, I slowly build up from there so I can decide whether to trust someone or not. This is no offense to you, it's just how I behave. It's random and uncalled for, I know.

2) You have to make your own cat, not named after a warrior. Because if you RP a character from the book, I always take it as plagarism and then I have a total freak out. :3

Parting their jaws and hissing, one croaked out, "I smell it! Forest cats! Forest cats!" He was yowling, the others surrounding the two

There he dared to leap upon the fence, was Stormstar. "Ah, StreamClan cats." He put extra venom on the word StreamClan, lashing his tail angriliy.

Another yowl, clearly not the rogues', sounded out. "EagleClan! I did not come here to fight, but now we have no choice - ATTACK!!!!!"

A throng of EagleClan cats ascended on the rogues, and instantly a horrendous battle came to life.

"Coward!" Hawkfeather snarled at Stormstar, her eyes blazing as she swatted at one of the rogues.
She gasped as EagleClan cats began pouring onto the circle of rogues.

A furious snarl ripped through Ashstorm's jaws, right from the back of his throat. He lashed his tail and was about to reply when the EagleClan cats arrived. Surprised, he only stood there for a moment to work through what was happening. Once he was over the initial shock, he shot a bewildered glance at Hawkfeather what are they doing here?

Hawkfeather barely glanced at Ashstorm; her focus was on Stormstar. She shoved her way through the fighting cats, fury surging through her blood. Stormstar would pay for what he had done to her and her Clan.

It was a very violent, very gut-wrenching war. The rogues outnumbered the EagleClan cats, however EagleClan's battle tactics were very tediously planned. It seemed the rogues just did what they could, no plans added.

Back
Top Bottom