EagleClan StreamClan MistClan StormClan ShadowClan*~ a warriors RP

Meanwhile, Hawkfeather had heaved herself completely out of the bank and hid in a scraggly bush before night fell. I failed everyone. I failed Ashstorm. He's probably dead for all I know. What's wrong with me? Injuries like this never affected me this much.......when I was a fit, young BearClan warrior, that is. In the morning, Hawkfeather felt cold and dumb. The mud on her belly had caked onto her fur-or what was left of her belly fur-where she had barely groomed herself.
Hawkfeather began to stretch. "Ow!" Her wrenched paw twinged with a sharp pain. Staggering up, Hawkfeather shoved her way out of the bush's thin branches and began a slow walk towards the StreamClan camp. Maybe a dawn patrol would find her.

Last edited:
After only making it a few hundred feet from where he had started that morning, Ashstorm collapsed. Weak from blood loss and the battle itself he dragged himself under a dense bush and blacked out. He could only hope that Hawkfeather would get back in time with the news, or that Icestar would send a patrol looking for them.

In StreamClan, a border patrol was just leaving camp. They were instructed to complete the patrol as normal but keep an eye out for either warrior and investigate anything suspicious.

Hawkfeather shrugged past some thorns and continued on towards the StreamClan camp, about half-way there. The scents of prey made her empty belly growl with hunger, but she felt so guilty about leaving Ashstorm and failing everyone, that she didn't even try to hunt, not that she could if she tried.

Hawkfeather shrugged past some thorns and continued on towards the StreamClan camp, about half-way there. The scents of prey made her empty belly growl with hunger, but she felt so guilty about leaving Ashstorm and failing everyone, that she didn't even try to hunt, not that she could if she tried.
"Hawkfeather?" A surprised voice asked from behind her. A small black she-cat, Shimmerpaw, poked her head up above the bushes, pricking her ears with unmasked curiousily. "What happened?" The surprise in her voice turned quickly into concern, even with a small touch of fear. "Wheres Ashstorm?"

Hawkfeather felt a jolt of fear tingle on her spine as the bushes rustled, but calmed as Shimmerpaw's face appeared. "There was a fight with Stormstar and his rogues... we were fighting and Ashstorm told me to warn EagleClan..." Hawkfeather hung her head. "but I failed him. I couldn't reach EagleClan because of a pathetic stream."

Last edited:
(Okay... Here's my cats...)

Name: Silverswift
Appearance: A slim, silver-pelted she-cat with icy blue eyes.
Attitude/personality: Silverswift is an incredibly sly and sneaky cat. She sneaks up on prey easily; it's quite natural to her. She has a sleek, shinny pelt, which is practically waterproof. Definitely a great warrior, she has a dark past, causing many cats to avoid her. Her father, the late Hawkflight, was an amazing warrior. One day, Silverstream was training with her father (her mentor), and got a bit carried away. No-one knows quite what happened, but there are stories that her eyes blazed, as if she were battling a StormClan cat.
Clan: StreamClan

Name: Riverswift
Appearance: She is a sleek, totally chocolate brown she-cat with pretty green eyes.
Attitude/personality: She is a sweet, kind of softhearted cat. She will stop at nothing to help a helpless cat. She has three kits; Dawnkit, Jaykit, and Fleetkit. Her mate died a few moons before the kits were born.
Clan: Streamclan

Name: Dawnkit
Appearance: She is a silver-pelted kit with unusual lighter stripes. She has light blue eyes (She is blind!)
Attitude/personality: So far she is sweet, like her mother. She has excellent sense of smell and hearing, due to her being blind.

Name: Jaykit
Appearance: A chocolate pelt, like his mother, with two white spots; on the tip of his ear and on his back. Green eyes.
Attitude/personality: He is a fighter, and fierce. He seems to have taken a liking to Silverswift, often following her around camp for hours.

Name: Fleetkit
Appearance: She is a dappled chocolate and silver-ish pelted cat with her father's blue eyes.
Attitude/personality: Inherited her mother's kindness. If Jaykit knocked Dawnkit down, she will ask if she is okay, and scold Jaykit.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom