EagleClan StreamClan MistClan StormClan ShadowClan*~ a warriors RP

The patrol went fairly quickly as there were no problems. Once it was finished, Ashstorm approached Silver. "Since that didn't take long, how about the two of us go hunting. Thornclaw can lead the patrol back, Sparrowtail would like me to asses your skills."

" sounds good " she said calmly, and moved to his side with a flick of her ears.

Thornclaw stared after her, startled by her reaction.

"She-cats." Redtail muttered, coming up beside him and watching Hawkfeather disappear into the camp.

Hawkfeather flopped down near the edge of the camp clearing and licked her pricked paw. "I don't need treatment for something as minuscule as this!" she mumbled quietly.

Hawkfeather flopped down near the edge of the camp clearing and licked her pricked paw. "I don't need treatment for something as minuscule as this!" she mumbled quietly.
As the toms padded into camp together, Skykit and Shimmerkit shot out of the nursery and raced towards Lionheart, who was also returning from his patrol. "Lionheart!" Skykit yowled, hurling herself at her father "Icestar said she'd make us apprentices today!"

Lionheart purred deeply and licked his daughters ears "Congradulations!"

Shimmerkit dropped to the ground in a rough hunters crouch "I'm going to be the best warrior ever!" She vowed.

"No, I am!"

"Uhm, yeah" she replied apprehensively.
"Good, have you ever fished before?"

Something rustled in the bushes beside them, causing Ashstorm to jump, startled. But it was only Mousepaw "Sparrowtail wants you back, Icestar is calling a meeting."

"Oh, okay." Ashstorm replied, dismissing the apprentice. "We can do this tonight then." He said to Silver.

She reached the spot where the kit was yowling. A sleek white kit with blue eyes was up against a tree a fox about to eat it. "Hey." She yowled to the fox it looked at her she attacked it until it ran off then she went to look at the kit on its other side was a small but deeps gash with dried blood around it. She took the kit and ran off.
She stopped some distance away and looked at the kit it seemed to young to be away from its mother it was a she-kit "whats you name little one?" MapleLeaf asked the kit. It stared at her.

Back
Top Bottom