EagleClan StreamClan MistClan StormClan ShadowClan*~ a warriors RP

Silver nodded in agreement and followed him back to camp. She found a place st the edge of the group of cats, and simply sat, watching and listening to their interactions before the meeting started. She seemed careful to disrupt nothing.

When they arrived, Mousepaw joined his littermates and Ashstorm went to sit with Sunfur and Rainwhisker. An elderly white she-cat waved her tail at Silver, gesturing for her to come sit by her and a small group of other cats gathered closer to the front.

Right at the front, Shadepelt was sitting proudly beside her two kits, Shimmerkit and Skykit. Both kit's fur was groomed sleek and shiney, and they sat proud like their mother. Lionheart was sitting just behind them, gazing at his daughter's fondly.

Last edited:
"I'm Whitewing." She introduced herself, making room for Silver beside her. Indicating the two other cats beside her she continued "And these are Thrushpelt and Swiftbreeze. We elders like to sit near the front, otherwise Thrushpelt can't hear what Icestar's saying." She chuckled.

The elderly grey tom beside her huffed "I can hear just fine." He grumbled.

Whitewing purred affectionatly, but didn't have time to reply as Icestar gave the yowl to start the meeting. "I call you here this evening to perform a ceremony that several young cats have been waiting for for about... 5 moons." She meowed, her gaze glittering with amusment as she looked down at the two kits sitting below her. The Clan chuckled with her, gazing fondly at the two kits. "Skykit, step forwards."

The smaller, pale brown tabby she-cat stepped forwards, her whiskers quivering with excitement. "Skykit, from this moment on, until you recieve your warrior name you shall be known as Skypaw. Sunfur, you are a brave and loyal warrior. I expect you pass on all you know to this young apprentice."

Sunfur stepped forwards, his powerful muscles rippling under his short golden pelt. He touched noses with Skypaw, then drew back into the crowd with his new apprentice.

Once they were out of the way, Icestar called Shimmerkit up. The black kit gave a little bounce as she padded forwards to stand in front of her leader. "Shimmerkit, from this moment on, until you recieve your warrior name you shall be known as Shimmerpaw. Silverstream, you are the most experienced warrior in StreamClan. I expect you pass on everything you know to this young apprentice."

Shimmerpaw whipped around and nearly ran over to her new mentor, touching noses eagerly with her. "Skypaw! Shimmerpaw! Skypaw! Shimmerpaw!" The Clan cheered, congradulating the new apprentices.

Back
Top Bottom