EagleClan StreamClan MistClan StormClan ShadowClan*~ a warriors RP

Maybe rain clan can join myabe?)

No, Gerbil told me that she was going to be getting her Clan soon. I also read that her computer is on the fritz. I will not allow another Clan to join at this point unless 1) A Clan is deleted or 2) Gerbil gives up her reservation. THEN, I have to ask my friend IMMASHEIK (who sent in her Clan after Gerbil, I had to decline her, but I promised her that if Gerby canceled her reservation, then she could have the spot if she still wanted it) if she still wants her Clan. If she says no, THEN RainClan can join.
wink.png

Last edited:
Awesome word, ufufu~?

Miss Heny, I see you lurking. I shall throw an opossum at you. JOIN. :3 (That currently viewing box makes lurking dangerous. XD)

Hey, you three guests in this thread! I can see you in the 'currently viewing' box! Make an account and join this RP! (They're probably freaked out that I'm interacting with them and they can't even reply. XD )

Awesome word, ufufu~?

Miss Heny, I see you lurking. I shall throw an opossum at you. JOIN. :3 (That currently viewing box makes lurking dangerous. XD)

Hey, you three guests in this thread! I can see you in the 'currently viewing' box! Make an account and join this RP! (They're probably freaked out that I'm interacting with them and they can't even reply. XD )
Heck Yeah rotflmho

Ahaha, superior move, ufufu~! I scared away two guests. :3 And Miss Heny.

..................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IN THE WORLD PUT ONE DIRECTION ON MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? *DIES* GET THEM AWAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *deletes* NEED. MIKU-CHAN. REVIVAL.

Ahaha, superior move, ufufu~! I scared away two guests. :3 And Miss Heny.

..................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IN THE WORLD PUT ONE DIRECTION ON MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? *DIES* GET THEM AWAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *deletes* NEED. MIKU-CHAN. REVIVAL.
Um,... i have a wombat if that will help you get rid of one direction

Back
Top Bottom