East of the Mississippi Egg Swap Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - Rollback time - I think it goes back to delisha - if I am worng please help me - rollbacks are confusing for me for some reason
hmm.png

6 BBS English Orpington eggs
or 6 Muscovy eggs

Ok - Rollback time - I think it goes back to delisha - if I am worng please help me - rollbacks are confusing for me for some reason
hmm.png

6 BBS English Orpington eggs
or 6 Muscovy eggs
I got a message from her this morning saying she shipped today. Apparently she didn't know about the rollbacks. I had told her to wait until mine was claimed when I PMed her my claim & address. Since she has shipped it can't be rolled back to her offer.

Last edited:
Current Offer. Look folks, geese!
`Quote: OR, for anyone wanting to wait for my new girls to settle in, I can offer these after they get back to laying: (not 6 eggs, but more expensive eggs)

2+ Toulouse goose

Here are pix of the birds offered above.
Runners:

Pekins:

Pic of calls from last fall when they were in the day pen with the runners:

EE roo that's covering layer hens:

Some of his hens with him:

Ameraucana roo over the EE bantams:

Last edited:
I think I do to. That's why I'm getting a pair of goslings from Terri at the Bash!
I have 1 order for 4+ Toulouse waiting (she wants to make sure they are pure because there was an Embden gander in with them when I got them Wed) to ship after the 8th. I can ship before or after that order depending on whether you want to chance mixes or not.

Sorry about the confusion..I received the money and shipped the eggs..
BTW..how are the eggs? I sent a few extra. It is a bit muddy here and a few had spots on them.Ducks can be so messy. Good luck with your hatch.

Sorry about the confusion..I received the money and shipped the eggs..
BTW..how are the eggs? I sent a few extra. It is a bit muddy here and a few had spots on them.Ducks can be so messy. Good luck with your hatch.
They arrived yesterday & are safely cooking away in my incubator. They looked good but I didn't candle to check air cells. I see you have lavenders. I hope I get some of those to hatch!!!! Thanks for the extras!

CURRENT OFFER:
OR, for anyone wanting to wait for my new girls to settle in, I can offer these after they get back to laying: (not 6 eggs, but more expensive eggs)

2+ Toulouse goose

or
4+ Blue Slate turkey

Here are pix of the birds offered above.
Runners:

Pekins:

Pic of calls from last fall when they were in the day pen with the runners:

EE roo that's covering layer hens:

Some of his hens with him:

Ameraucana roo over the EE bantams:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom