East Tennessee?

hi guys I got a great egret at my house ,I got all its information on the internet but if you guys know any tips on how to take care of them please let me know .

Just moved to Knoxville from Memphis and inherited the job of "chicken manager" at the school I'm teaching at! It's my first experience with chickens. We have 9 hens and 3 roosters at the moment (if you know anyone who needs a rooster around here, let me know!) Learning a lot about chickens just by hanging around them, but sometimes I feel like I need to go to chicken boot camp!

Knoxville 37919
I have 11 chickens and 1 duck

Bernice 'Bernie' the Barnvelder
Ameraucana
Deli the Delaware
Dominick the Dominique
Austrolorp
Light Brown Leghorn
Marans
Bunny the Easter Egger
Khaki Campbell duck - Silvia
and
Rusty the rapist Rooster and
2 red headed sluts Naked Neck - Turkens - Sherry and Mary

4 guard dogs* sort of 2 Aussies and 2 Goldens

1 CAT-itude - Mitzie

Interested in adding more ducks maybe call ducks or other layers. Also considering pygmy goat, sheep, peacock/hen or pigs someday

Can anyone please tell me the best place to find the best birds? Insterested in good layers or Saxony duck or other endangered species or suggestions?

Hello, I'm in East Tennessee, Kodak Tennessee is my exact location. I'm wanting hens right now. I had 2 hens and 1 rooster. Then 1 hen disappeared. The 2 were happy together, 1 hen with my 1 rooster. Now, my daughter brought me 3 roosters!! So 4 roosters and 1 hen just doesn't work. I'd like to keep the roosters, but I need 8 or 10 more hens. Know where I can get some? I love roosters but they might kill each other. I'm new to the area. Thanks!!

Cunningham Tn here. Outside Clarksville ft campbell. I have 13 birds and 4 ducks. Need nice homemade coop ideas.havnt seen any good ones on pinterest..

Back
Top Bottom