Easter Egger club!

Here are a few of my almost 19 week old EE's
love.gif
1. Woody my rooster 2. Sparrow is shy but follows me around like I can't see her 3. Juniper she is a mess, she is the smallest and tries to be the bossiest 4. Joplin my favorite always by my side and the first to try the swing because I was sitting beside it and she was desperate to try and jump on my shoulder 5 A close up of Sparrow

Aww!! Such cute birds, and such cute names!! Joplin reminds me of my bird, Wilson! :)

(Named so because I am a Nerd for the TV Show House MD, and Her eyebrows remind me of a favorite character on House... James Wilson..) But she is kinda one of my favorites. A little standoffish, but I'm working on handling her so she is friendly.

My little roo is 12 weeks now. He's crowing at random times and looking out for the pullets. He's picked one pullet that is his favorite and they hang out together all day.

Spike is 1/2 cream legbar. He definitely got the face of the legbar but the body coloring of the Ameraucana.

Aww!! Such cute birds, and such cute names!! Joplin reminds me of my bird, Wilson! :) (Named so because I am a Nerd for the TV Show House MD, and Her eyebrows remind me of a favorite character on House... James Wilson..) But she is kinda one of my favorites. A little standoffish, but I'm working on handling her so she is friendly.
I am a sucker for those fluffy faces!! I love House also;)

My little roo is 12 weeks now. He's crowing at random times and looking out for the pullets. He's picked one pullet that is his favorite and they hang out together all day. Spike is 1/2 cream legbar. He definitely got the face of the legbar but the body coloring of the Ameraucana.
He is going to be beautiful!! I have been thinking about adding cream legbar to our gene pool next year, we have a breeder close!!

Yea were really excited and can't wait for our other 2 girls to start laying too. They're all the same age and all are ready. They've all been showing the same behavior

What a pretty green egg!  That's a good sized egg for the first one!  My first egg from our EE looked like a bantam egg.  They have since gotten bigger.  I love going out and finding green eggs!  
Awesome on your first egg. I can wait for my EE to lay their eggs my are only 13 weeks

Back
Top Bottom