Easter Egger club!

Got my FIRST EE egg today from the one that 90 % told me was a rooster!!!!! So glad I didn't get rid of "Jagger".... You know, I thought " he" had the moves like!
tongue.png

We almost have Jagger's twin. We thought she was a rooster since she had a big red comb at 3 weeks. However, she looks like a pullet now. We are waiting for an egg still since she's just 12 weeks. She is an Easter egger x Salmon Faverolles, which is where she got the coloring. She doesn't have a pea comb though, so she's probably not going to lay green eggs.

We almost have Jagger's twin. We thought she was a rooster since she had a big red comb at 3 weeks. However, she looks like a pullet now. We are waiting for an egg still since she's just 12 weeks. She is an Easter egger x Salmon Faverolles, which is where she got the coloring. She doesn't have a pea comb though, so she's probably not going to lay green eggs.

She's so adorable! She's looks like such a sweetheart too!

Last edited:
Got my FIRST EE egg today from the one that 90 % told me was a rooster!!!!! So glad I didn't get rid of "Jagger".... You know, I thought " he" had the moves like! :p

It's the middle one! :D
:yesss:
Yay!!! She looks so much like my Georgia peach! I have been suspicious of her being a George, so this is promising!!:yesss:v

I have another one that looks EXACTLY like yours tillymay, and I mean exactly. I'll see if I can get a pic of her tomorrow, but she is such a spaz! I call her Popcorn. :p

Mama2molly & tillymay78 I also have a hen that looks like that...I was actually kinda bummed that she wasn't a rooster! Lol I've been looking for a pretty EE rooster for my girls, maybe next year I'll get lucky and find one!!!
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom