Easter Egger club!

Our two 4-week old EE's Chocolate and Chip:

And yes, I do get up in the morning and say Hi, Chocolate Chip!
(We have a dog named Fly, and his food bucket says "Fly Food". We seriously considered writing "Chocolate Chip Food" on the chickens' barrel)
Chocolate likes to hop on the dog, and is much more inquisitive, and is afraid of nothing. Chip follows Chocolate, so she doesn't have to be alone with the ducks.

Our two 4-week old EE's Chocolate and Chip: And yes, I do get up in the morning and say Hi, Chocolate Chip! (We have a dog named Fly, and his food bucket says "Fly Food". We seriously considered writing "Chocolate Chip Food" on the chickens' barrel) Chocolate likes to hop on the dog, and is much more inquisitive, and is afraid of nothing. Chip follows Chocolate, so she doesn't have to be alone with the ducks.
Cute girls!

This is miggy (momma) and tosh (baby) both Easter eggers

New to chickens this year. The girls and boys are 13 weeks old. The EE's are a dream...so docile and sweet! We love them!

A few of my Easter Eggers girls (Zoe, Ferrari, Athena)

Thor, one of my two Easter Egger Roos

Apollo ...The Other EE roo!

Last edited:
Hi!!! I have 26 EEs!!! And 3 "Other" types I don't know what they are. But I love my EEs! 17 are 4 weeks old and 9 are only 2 weeks old. They don't have names yet, but am working on that. My husband just moved the 17 out to the "Big Chick Coop" and I am stuck at work!! Anxious to get home to see their reactions to all their roaming freedom. Can't wait to get my first colored egg either! Connie

Back
Top Bottom