Easter Egger club!

That's just great! Another crazy chicken people club to join. :he Ok, so here they are; This is Bunny, she is was our first EE. She has been laying small lite green eggs. She was laying an egg every other day for about 3 weeks then she stopped. Hasn't laid an egg in 2 weeks.... :idunno [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] This is our Hermione. Everyone tells me that she is an EE, but no eggs yet....Fingers crossed. :fl , Hermione is one of the first in the flock to let us hold or touch her, she is very sweet. This is the newest addition to our flock, she is big and beautiful. We haven't come up with a name yet, any suggestions? Bunny and the newbie are very nervous and skittish... Is this an EE trait?
Y'all just about can call that a columbian EE! Haha!

That would be perfect. I would be so appreciative of your time and trouble. That is certainly close enough for me to drive over and I have been looking for an excuse to go to the coast.

Thank you again,
Sincerely,
Val

That would be perfect. I would be so appreciative of your time and trouble. That is certainly close enough for me to drive over and I have been looking for an excuse to go to the coast.

Thank you again,
Sincerely,
Val
I got my chickens from chickens galore in norco, he has a ton of chickens including Easter eggers. Russell Sykes 4291 valley view, norco ca 92860 (951)255-9553

Hello! I have a question, this past summer i got ( what i thought was) 2 Ameraucana's one is a rooster and the other a hen. The hen is about 6 months old and earlier this week i get a egg that was 1/3 of a inch by 1/3 of a inch ( it looked like i had been layed by a small Sparrow!) and i think it's her egg but it's not blue. Does that mean she is a EE? I have never had chickens before i just got mine this spring so I'm clueless!! Thanks!! ( BTW here are the pictures of her when i took these pictures of her she was about 3 or 4 months old also her muff and beard have grown a LOT since then. i have no idea if that helps or not)

EEs usually lay blue or green (sometimes even pink), but since they are a mixed breed, there is no guarantees. Sometimes the non-dominate egg color gene is the one that turns on.

Back
Top Bottom