Easter Egger club!

I see you have a turkey in with your hen.Does it cause any trouble?I am adding a hen turkey to my flock but am a little worried about bullying.
Nope, but then again, I got them all when they were all 2 days old so they've been raised together. There's some pecking and squabbling but nothing horrid. More like, "Quit stealing my bread or rose petals." lol

Cool I hope to foster the baby turkies to my bantam frizzle hen. She hatched 4 chicks a few days ago and wants more. She keeps trying to "sit and mother" on a serama hen. Counseling may be needed.

I have two Easter egger cockerels for sale if anyone in north central Texas is interested. They are products of blue true am roo breeding blue jersey giants. I have two splash cockerels, one has very nice muff and breard while the other is clean faced. Both have pea combs. They are very pretty birds and growing well, I believe they are now three months old. I would like for them to go to good homes. PM if interested please.

Sharing some updated photos of my easter eggers.
smile.png
~6 1/2-7 wks old now

Pullet #1

Fearless, pullet #2

Pullet #3

Reese, Pullet #4

Roo #1

Roo #2 ??

I don't think your ''roo #2'' is a roo. Looks more like a girl to me

Was going to post a picture but no icons. Maybe I can add in edit . Sex linked EE. 6 males on left 4 female on right .

Last edited:
Hello every one. My birthday and this Sunday and my husband bought me 2 EE'S and 1 barred rock. My barred rock has a name but I need help with names for the EE's ant suggestions?
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom