Easter Egger club!

Opal is our pretty blonde, and Mona isthe brunette is giving us nice smile. Vivienne and Harriet are in there somewhere.

Beautiful!

update of my Wheaten Ameraucana Rooster x Mille Flora d'Uccle Hen. They are now 6 weeks old. I am just beginning to see flecks of coloring and think they will look like Milles. Leg feathering is light, but legs are green. Pretty well positive that I have a trio. Sorry for the blur, not at all good with the selfie type shots. Poor kids tails were down, the big girls kept pestering them. Thursday - too Tuesday- hen Wednesday - hen Nice!

This is my only EE. I call her D'arcy, as in married with childrens Marcy D'arcy just to be funny, (the only one in my family that gets it is my dad )I got her in a set of three, her a red star hen and a Dominique rooster

hoping to bring home 2 new ees this weekend, Nothing else, sell everything we got,(6 sex link pullets, 1 polish, 3 lav/blue/splash orps, 2 silverlaced cochin)
only bring back 2 bearded babies... JUst 2 no more no less...LOL...Trying to control my chicken math,

Here are some updated pictures of my EEs, they are 18 weeks now and nobody is paying rent yet. :) I cant wait for the first eggs. Does anyone look like they are getting close to laying yet?

Rooster- sill has some growing to do to fit into those awkward huge feet, you can almost see the blue/green sheen on the wing and tail feathers in this picture, beautiful in person.

2 of the girls posing, the one on the left has been checking out the nest boxes lately.

The one in the middle, she is VERY shy!

My other shy girl, very beautiful but runs from the camera every time!

Back
Top Bottom