Easter Egger club!

Here is my boy. He is a Welsummer crossed with an EE hen. His mother is one of my friendliest chickens, and just loves to be held. She actually gets very jealous when any other chicken gets held but her. I'm hoping her kind nature finds its way into her son. So far, so good. He certainly is handsome, IMHO!

Here is my boy. He is a Welsummer crossed with an EE hen. His mother is one of my friendliest chickens, and just loves to be held. She actually gets very jealous when any other chicken gets held but her. I'm hoping her kind nature finds its way into her son. So far, so good. He certainly is handsome, IMHO!
What a cute boy you have. I loved my Welsummer roo, but he got too aggressive so I had to put him down. :(

My happy new year Babies. Out of Billy Jack my handsome EE Roo and his lovely black EE lady friend. It was my first try at the incubator. So far 8 out of 13.

Happy 2015 y'all. :)

Wow!! What a handsome Roo!!

Last edited:
once these girls get going, they go! Getting at least 2 green eggs a day from my 5 EEs, they just started laying but not bad for 7degree Fahrenheit weather outside, they are 26 weeks in wednesday. ( brown eggs are my SLW)

:weee :clap

The lacing on his chest is really pretty

Has anyone seen a salt and pepper EE pullet with a long straight tail at about 4 weeks or so? "Ana" is different than my other two who are looking very female with the fat stumpy sort of tails. She is also quite bossy. Hopefully these pics are clear enough so you all can see what I mean. Really hoping she is not a roo.... Any input is appreciated. Thank you!
Ana on the right

still on the right

coloring from the top

Back
Top Bottom