Easter Egger club!

I just adore our EE's... right now they are baby chicks but oh, the personalities! We have only had them a few weeks so not all of them are named but here are a few: This one below doesn't have a name yet. Thoughts? This is Tina Turner below... she is fiesty and has a "T" on the top of her head :) This one in the middle is called Snow because she reminds me of a Snowy Owl. In front of her is Ms. Brown (all brown EE) Two of these are not named yet...chilling with Tina Turner Snow...(Below) Ms. Brown (Below)
Cher?

Took these this morning so the lighting is a little funny :)

This is Garfield. My son named her for me :)

She likes to help me. Lol. We were cleaning out the van this morning.

My new babies! Brooder is ready, just waiting for them to dry. I noticed the first pips last night and since these are my first hatchlings I couldn't leave their side. I thought I had ruined my beloved's first Valentine's together. He woke me this morning to make sure I was there for the second hatching. He had the brooder all set up with a new lid that is heavy enough to keep the kitties from knocking it off. He had even set up a flashlight so I could see into the incubator better. I have one more blue egg that is not showing any progress, no pips, and 3 brown eggs that are not showing anything either. Lockdown started on Friday, so I guess I will just keep waiting.

Mom and Dad.

My new babies! Brooder is ready, just waiting for them to dry. I noticed the first pips last night and since these are my first hatchlings I couldn't leave their side. I thought I had ruined my beloved's first Valentine's together. He woke me this morning to make sure I was there for the second hatching. He had the brooder all set up with a new lid that is heavy enough to keep the kitties from knocking it off. He had even set up a flashlight so I could see into the incubator better. I have one more blue egg that is not showing any progress, no pips, and 3 brown eggs that are not showing anything either. Lockdown started on Friday, so I guess I will just keep waiting.
Can't wait to see them all fluffy!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom