Easter Egger club!

Both the E'S are laying!

Last edited:

My EE chick is almost 2 weeks old! She looks like a speckled Sussex though... Look at that white dotting!

My 3 Easter Eggers are on the right side of the feeder. In the back is Cocoa. In the middle is Cleopatra, renamed King Tut. And towards the front is Snowy, named for her white flecks.
They now look like this.
Cocoa

King Tut

Snowy

Have any of you ever seen a solid ( so far ) black EE ??? I hatched one out in the incubator a few weeks ago and so far all black feathering. I cant wait to see her all grown up. Hope she stays solid black I think that would be so cool.

I finally got a couple of my prettiest boy, Bo Jangles! His coloring is incredible!

Very nice coloring he has! Fester and his ladies are in molt now but his back is growing more red feathers. His tail is slowly growing back too if I can keep the girls from it. Brats keep after it even with no peck on him and the extra protein they get .

I had a solid black EE. She was half australorp and laid beautiful green eggs. Her sister is also black with some brown lacing around her neck.

I have some chicks from the black EE. One is solid black, the rest are partridge. Both the black EE and her sister went broody at a young age, around 25 weeks. I didn't let them hatch eggs though since they are both Marek's carriers. They were both fairly easy to break.

Have any of you ever seen a solid ( so far ) black EE ??? I hatched one out in the incubator a few weeks ago and so far all black feathering. I cant wait to see her all grown up. Hope she stays solid black I think that would be so cool.
I have a solid black EE I just bought off a lady here who breeds them. She's the feisty one that likes to boss all the other EE around.

Back
Top Bottom