Easter Egger club!

If he is pure Ameraucana, then all of his chicks will be Easter Eggers, regardless of what you breed him with. The blue egg shell gene is dominant over the white egg shell gene. The brown egg shell gene is actually a gene for a brown 'coating' that is applied to a white or blue egg shell prior to being laid. That's how you get different shades of green.

I live in Colorado Springs and have 3 lovely Easter Egger Pullets. At least you all have reassured me that they are pullets. They are our first chickens, and we love them.

They are about 12 weeks old so we have a ways to go before we get eggs, especially with cool weather coming.

I love that my EE's have diversified my portfolio teehee. That Army green egg makes me smile every time I find it in the egg box.

I live in Colorado Springs and have 3 lovely Easter Egger Pullets. At least you all have reassured me that they are pullets. They are our first chickens, and we love them.

They are about 12 weeks old so we have a ways to go before we get eggs, especially with cool weather coming.

very pretty chickens, and good luck with them!

Back
Top Bottom