Easter Egger club!

Yeah.... Not much we have neighbors
1f610.png
and Hawks and dogs so the others would not last long! Only reason I let her out is BC she stays close to use and comes when called!

beautiful girls. EEs can be fickle my first ones, one was laying at 5 1/2 months. 5-6 eggs a week til a racoon got her. the only girl i (so far) ever lost to a predator, knock on wood. the 2nd one didnt start til she was about 7 1/2 months, and she was never a great layer. 2-4 a week. still have her at almost 4 years old maybe 30 or so eggs a year she looks just like summerb's ee above. good luck, i love the look of there eggs. dont think i will ever not have an ee in my flock..

These are my two Easter eggers, Oreo and Marshmallow. They will be nine months on Feb 5. I am impatiently waiting on my first egg. Should they be laying soon?

These are my two Easter eggers, Oreo and Marshmallow. They will be nine months on Feb 5. I am impatiently waiting on my first egg. Should they be laying soon?

My EE, also named Marshmallow, started at 33 weeks and my other started at 34. Yesterday was the first day that I got 2 green eggs! One is more minty colored and the other is more sagey colored, although the difference is slight. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom