Easter Egger club!

Can you wing sex these little ones? Or are they too "old"? I also understand that you can only do this with certain breeds as well... correct?

I'm already afraid one might be a roo... unless, they're different types?

IDK...?

I do know, however, that Velcro really loves her little babies!!!

It's still way too early to tell if either is a cockerel. You'll have to be patient :)

I have several EE hens that we got from Olsen's Grain last year.
Eevee

Fluffy

Hamlet

Derpy

Celebi
Noctowl (unfortunately this little girl passed away a couple weeks ago)

I do it because talking about breeds is one of my most favorite things to do!
tongue.png
and pretty much every person I've talked with seems to enjoy it, so...
big_smile.png

As long as it doesn't go in one ear and out the other. Very few seem alert enough when their kids are grabbing chicks everywhere and the store doesn't stop them.

As long as it doesn't go in one ear and out the other.  Very few seem alert enough when their kids are grabbing chicks everywhere and the store doesn't stop them.

I've actually never had to talk over a bunch of kids, thank goodness :lol: last one I remember was this older guy who wanted to get a few bantams for his adult daughter. I was showing him the differences between the buff laced polish chicks and the d'uccles. It was fun :p

So this a little unrelated but what is the difference? We recently got a couple of little bantams from tsc and i was thinking they might be one of them, but i'm not sure which

Our TSC usually has a lot of d'uccles and OEGBs. Wanna take this to a PM so we don't bog down the EE thread? :lol:

Hello fellow EE lovers, just got my first group of hopeful girls recently, four to be exact. They are 11 weeks today and have yet to hear a crow, but knowing life they will crow tomorrow. Any thoughts none of the combs are pea comb looking nor that red. Feathers as well seem rounded

From today
IMG

Last edited:
Can you guys tell me how the rooster coloring goes again? I have 3 black and whites. One has a very thin pattern of black and white. The other two have a blocky pattern of the black and white on their wings. I'll try to post pics of all of them later.

Back
Top Bottom