Easter Egger club!

Easter on New Years. I think my girls are confused about the holidays lol

Attachments

• easteronewyears.JPG
    easteronewyears.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 17
Easter on New Years. I think my girls are confused about the holidays lol
Those are beautiful!!! I have one EE...that turned out just to be a backyard mix because her eggs are brown :( . Another supposed to be EE, that I bought in October as "ready to lay"...that hasnt yet laid a single egg, and my baby Peach who I raised here on my farm (with help from my hen Speckles) , who Im hoping has the coloured egg gene as well. I would love a basket of eggs like that!! That is the whole point of EE's right there!

Those are beautiful!!! I have one EE...that turned out just to be a backyard mix because her eggs are brown :( . Another supposed to be EE, that I bought in October as "ready to lay"...that hasnt yet laid a single egg, and my baby Peach who I raised here on my farm (with help from my hen Speckles) , who Im hoping has the coloured egg gene as well. I would love a basket of eggs like that!! That is the whole point of EE's right there!
They are also such push overs and mischief makers. They crack me up so much! I got mine from mypetchicken.com and all turned out to be the correct breeds I ordered. I've heard horror stories but they did right by me and even gave me credit for a missexed rooster lol (Saturn went on to a farm with many wyndotte hens to stud). The EEs laid the two blue eggs, the other two eggs are actually from a Rhode Island Red who lays dark pink brown eggs which is odd and a buff brahma bantam that lays baby pink/salmon eggs.

Back
Top Bottom