Easter egger/olive egger(F1)/barnyard mix!! 24+ (PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING!!)

eeyore75

Songster
8 Years
May 6, 2011
Nashville, MI
We are rotating breeds so have rehomed some of our egg layers (or moved them to breed specific pens)- so we have rehomed alot of our brown egg layers from this pen- there are mainly EE. OE, and a handful of welsummers, wyandottes, and mixed breeds.

There is now 1 easter egger ("amerucana") rooster over several breeds of hens- welsummers, easter eggers, wyandottes (gold lace and blue laced red), olive eggers, and several mixed hens.

Chicks hatch out with alot of color variety and can lay several colors of eggs!! I have 2 photos of some of the babies from the first hatch this year.

Chicks out of the welsummer eggs could be 1st generation olive eggers from the EE roo- we have several of those from last year- they lay a pretty med olive green egg- not the really heavy brown olive egg from crosses back to maran or barnevelders

Fertility has been at or near 100% so far this year (have done several hatches here)- we do incubate eggs from our pens every 3-4 weeks so we know what the fertility rate is in average before shipping. Remember shipped eggs are a gamble- you may get a really great hatch- or a really crappy one depending on several issues listed below.

Eggs will be packaged well- will only send "clean" yet unwashed eggs, but can not guarantee how the post office will treat them/ buyers incubating skills/ incubator working properly, etc- so- hatch rate and egg condition on arrival is not in my hands- NO GUARANTEES.

However!!! Email me ASAP if there is a problem and we will see what can be done to make it a close to happy ending if possible.

We are NOT NPIP- so if you are- may noy want to buy these!!

Last edited:
Forgot to add (and have been PM with the question): payment by paypal only (unless local- then cash is fine). Will close the ad when they are sold (or Sun night)

Hi,I'm wondering of you could give me the tracking number of my eggs please? You had said they would go out Monday and I sort of expected them today. I hope they didn't get lost along the way. Thanks so much for your time.

Hi,I'm wondering of you could give me the tracking number of my eggs please? You had said they would go out Monday and I sort of expected them today. I hope they didn't get lost along the way. Thanks so much for your time.

Hmmmm check your messages...... your eggs were sent Mon, should arrive today, and tracking number was sent already.

Back
Top Bottom