Easter Egger (?) Pullet or Cockrel

Never said I got mine from a feed store.?
Her Bird looks like mine...Mine are true Ameruacana I raise them.
Then Canada must have a different SOP for Ameraucanas. The cockerel in question is most definitely an Easter Egger in the US. He isn't even close to an accepted OR project variety. Most hatcheries in the US sell EEs. A small few have true blue or black Ameraucanas but they are 5-6 times the price of EEs.

Then Canada must have a different SOP for Ameraucanas. The cockerel in question is most definitely an Easter Egger in the US. He isn't even close to an accepted OR project variety. Most hatcheries in the US sell EEs. A small few have true blue or black Ameraucanas but they are 5-6 times the price of EEs.
Hmmm. That is too bad.
I have lots of colours of Ameruacana Hens. Some are from a man that shows his Birds...I will ask him. This year amazing colours. I have a only orange and black tipped pullets..Black and white tipped pullets and lots of very nice Wheaten colours...I did not want solids this year so I dont have any.
All I know is that my birds are pure.

Hmmm. That is too bad.
I have lots of colours of Ameruacana Hens. Some are from a man that shows his Birds...I will ask him. This year amazing colours. I have a only orange and black tipped pullets..Black and white tipped pullets and lots of very nice Wheaten colours...I did not want solids this year so I dont have any.
So what varieties are accepted in Canada? What variety are the orange/black ones? Do they breed true? What about the white/black ones?

Hmmm. That is too bad.
Also, nothing wrong if he is an Easter Egger....Pretty boy...

Cheers

So what varieties are accepted in Canada? What variety are the orange/black ones? Do they breed true? What about the white/black ones?
I would prefer not to get into a debate on my chickens...I have been warned on this site to not get too involved...I am getting too involved.
All I know is my chickens are pure Ameruacana.

Enjoy your day.

I would prefer not to get into a debate on my chickens...I have been warned on this site to not get too involved...I am getting too involved.
All I know is my chickens are pure Ameruacana.

Enjoy your day.
All I will say is yes they breed true and I just sold four pullets, four 4 weeks old for $ 20 a pullet.
Lady can hardly wait to pick them up tomorrow.

All I can say...

Blacks are a dime a dozen...Blues are cheaper. Lavender are more expensive. buff/reds, and basic colours..cheap.
What I have sell real good.

I would prefer not to get into a debate on my chickens...
Great, because I am not asking to debate anything. The OP has an Easter Egger (in the US). It seems that would not be the case in your country because of differing standards. I want to learn. Therefore I would like to know what varieties are accepted in Canada, and which of those you have.

Great, because I am not asking to debate anything. The OP has an Easter Egger (in the US). It seems that would not be the case in your country because of differing standards. I want to learn. Therefore I would like to know what varieties are accepted in Canada, and which of those you have.
If we could chat in private???
I would say all I know.
Some times and alot of times, things get heated and all I know is that my hens are pure. I never post pictures so someone calls them EES.
I stand proud behind of my little chickens.

If we could chat in private???
I would say all I know.
Some times and alot of times, things get heated and all I know is that my hens are pure. I never post pictures so someone calls them EES.
I stand proud behind of my little chickens.
Seam to have taken over this persons thread...Ooops....

I talked with my friend/guy I get the hens from. He told me that yes our birds are pure Ameruacana and not EEs...Now I think he is upset because I am chatting on BYC.?
SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF SO INCLINED?

Back
Top Bottom