Easter Egger Roo, 1 year

GreyKat

In the Brooder
Apr 4, 2016
Greater Cincinnati
Cincinnati. Looking to rehome my gorgeous Easter Egger cockerel. One year old. He's a good boy. Gets a little feisty sometimes, but easily dissuaded. Takes good care of his pullets. I just don't have the room or enough hens for him. His sister lays pale green eggs.

Cincinnati. Looking to rehome my gorgeous Easter Egger cockerel. One year old. He's a good boy. Gets a little feisty sometimes, but easily dissuaded. Takes good care of his pullets. I just don't have the room or enough hens for him. His sister lays pale green eggs.

I am in Mason and have 6 hens now and am brooding 6 more. Am very interested in your boy..How much? And when could we meet

Completely free of charge. I just want him to have a good home. This weekend would be good if you're available. I work 5-2 Fri and Sat and 12-9 Sun, and I'm off Monday - but my husband will be home all weekend. If you want to come see him, I'll PM you my address. Or one of us could bring him to you if you want him. Let me know when you're available.

Completely free of charge. I just want him to have a good home. This weekend would be good if you're available. I work 5-2 Fri and Sat and 12-9 Sun, and I'm off Monday - but my husband will be home all weekend. If you want to come see him, I'll PM you my address. Or one of us could bring him to you if you want him. Let me know when you're available.

Awesome! I'm available all weekend, except Sunday of course, doing the family stuff for Easter. I'm so excited. I wanted to get a rooster but have been worried about buying 6 straight run chicks and ending up with too many roos. I did break down and buy the cutest lil bantam straight run yesterday and if it ends up being a roo too that's OK, cuz I'll have 16 girls once these grow up. I have 1 acre as it is now but am in process of selling my home now to buy a place with no less than 5 acres.

Back
Top Bottom