Eastern Iowa Swaps 2010

laurielynn67

Songster
11 Years
May 10, 2008
Bryant, Ia
We are in the planning stages for the Eastern Iowa Exotic Bird and Small Animal Swap for Sat. April 17th 7-11am at the Jackson County Fairgrounds in Maquoketa Iowa. There will be all kinds of buying and selling of birds, small animals and country related crafts.

The cost is $3 to buy, sell or just look. It is more fun then a trip to the zoo! All sales are between the buyers and sellers. Only the Eastern Iowa Bird Breeders may sell food related items.

More information email [email protected]. We also have a web site http://www.easterniowabirdswap.webs.com/ .

If you are planning on coming let me know what you are bringing and I will place it on our web page under consigned for swap. I have a section for other swaps in IA, MN, WI and Il. If you want to talk to alive person call me at
563-212-9435 Laurie

We had a great turn out for our Spring and Fall swap in 2009 and hope to do even better in 2010.

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

We will be putting the ads in the local papers in the next couple of weeks any suggestions on where? What papers do you read?

Laurie

Was at Waverly last weekend and talked to quite a few that are going to be there with everything from pheasants,peacocks to pot bellied pigs.You should get a good turn out.

Back
Top Bottom