Eastern Shore (Delmarva) -- You out there?

Yea it's better then Baltimore City where we use to live. My kids can go outside and play and I don't have to worry about them getting hurt!

So I am compiling my list of chicks that I am ordering from Ideal Poultry later this month. I currently have 9 pullets and 1 roo, and I want more! I think I am greedy, but everyone else thinks I'm crazy. I tell them until you have chickens you will not understand! It is theraputic for me after a long stressful day!
wink.png

Quote:
I agree 100% with you on the therapy. It is nice to know that there are so many more people that love their chickens as I do :) I met a woman from PA also that is an avid chicken lover.

I think we must meet one day. lol

How old are your kids? boys or girls?

PM me if you would like so you don't post it for all to see.

If anyone one is interested, we've got a flock of bantams for sale. They are a mixed group of different breeds and both girls and boys. It's a take all deal, PM me if interested! There are Cochins, d'Uccles, Brahmas, Old English, EE, Wyandotte, Sebright, Sultans, and I know more (can't remember them off the top of my head, it's late
tongue.png
) But if interested I'll give you better details. Thanks
big_smile.png

I know this thread is old, but I just found it. I am on the eastern shore, in Denton. We are going to be getting some chicks in the next week or so. I'm so excited!

Back
Top Bottom