Eastern wild turkey hatching eggs and poults

Hi guys,

Not sure if the person is still selling Eastern Wild Turkey, but we'll have some eggs, chicks, started birds, and adults available throughout next season (2017). Feel free to PM us. Thank you!

I am taking orders for eastern wild turkey eggs and poults. Eggs will be very fresh, they will be mailed out the following day after they are collected. They should start laying in the beginning of March so by mid March I will be able to send eggs and poults will be in April. These are true easterns. Eggs will be $30 per dozen and I will include extras, shipping for them will be $18. Poults will be $10 each and I will calculate the shipping for you. Pm me if you have any questions. Thanks, Mckenzie.

I am taking orders for eastern wild turkey eggs and poults. Eggs will be very fresh, they will be mailed out the following day after they are collected. They should start laying in the beginning of March so by mid March I will be able to send eggs and poults will be in April. These are true easterns. Eggs will be $30 per dozen and I will include extras, shipping for them will be $18. Poults will be $10 each and I will calculate the shipping for you. Pm me if you have any questions. Thanks, Mckenzie.

Was wondering if you had any eggs for sale this year? Thanks

I am interested in a May delivery. Jack Cahn Sparta, NC [email protected]

Pm sent

Back
Top Bottom