Ebay Settlement?

fuzziebutt

Songster
10 Years
Mar 9, 2009
Winfield
So, I'm minding my own business, cooking supper, and hubbo comes in with the mail, and tells me that I have a check. I look, and it's a settlement check from Ebay, because of something I sold a few years back in Ebay motors! He told me that I'd have to split the check, what with community property. The check is for .06. Yes, six cents. I told him that I would sign the back of it, and he could ask the girls at the breakfast cafe if they will cash a 2 party check. Anyone else get one?

That's what I thought! And I had been getting mail about a settlement about something on Ebay somewhere blah blah, then here this is! Too funny!

I haven't got one from e-bay, but I did get a settlement check from some other thing. The check was for .09 cents.
th.gif
It cost more to write the check and mail it.

I got a check today too! Mine was for 11 cents! I told hubby Not to cash it for fear that it would change our long distance service or some other goofy thing.
hmm.png

My dad just got a settlement check from American Express for $60.00. He's never had an American express card before so has decided not to cash it.

I guess I made out like a bandit. My ebay check is for $6.17. I have no idea what I sold back then.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom