clap.gif

nope too much for me to spend

Quote:
i'll share some of the snow im getting right now! here:
giphy.gif
mine is the moose cup :)
is that your house errr out yer window?

th.gif
Rocky is looking amazing. I can't believe how much better he looks in just 48 hours. The torn part is still alive, clean, and is somehow more filled in?? Rocky himself is eating, drinking, and -wait for it- crowing.

I've been putting TAO on 1x a day and vetericyn 3x. I think he'll make it, as long as infection doesn't set in.

I thought he wouldn't make it past 24 hours coz of my poorly stocked medical kit and lack of skill...
yesss.gif
you do know you have to keep him now right?

I just wanted to say than you for the continued friendship well wishes and prayers during a very difficult time for me. love all my chicken friends
love.gif
hope yer feeling ok Mel!

Quote: We've not had any of that white crap yet, which I need like another head, but it's cold enough that I've burned the last of the gas out of the mower, so I don't end up having to have the carb rebuilt again in the Spring. Need to do the same with the 4-wheeler, but it doesn't want to start...doesn't get used enough, I guess. I'll pull the battery (what a dumb place to locate a battery), put the charger to it, & store it inside 'til Spring.

Note to self: Pull the mower battery at the same time, Dummy

dang I had no idea!

Incubating w/ Friends Hatcher List

Birthdays: deserteggs22, Oct. 2, MommaHen2Four, Oct 6, heatherfeather 7, Nov 29

Sally Sunshine AKA Sally

BantyChooks AKA Banti, Bubbles or Chicken Little
Nothing till spring.

Chaos18 AKA Trouble, Ginger, or Chaos
2 ducklings hatched by broodies
1 Dom chick hatched by broodies
12 Dom eggs in the bator.

MotorcycleChick AKA MC, Meebrong, or Abi

daxigait AKA Dax or Daxi

mlm Mike AKA Mike
Set 18 Seramas
12 OE
9 BCM
5 BCM Rooster over BR hen, those super sized eggs.

Another box of 17 Serama eggs appeared at my post office and fell into my incubator.

attimus AKA Zach
Hatching is on hold. Currently watching Marek's rip through my flock.

Leave a LightOn AKA LaLo

DwayneNLiz AKA Liz

heatherfeather7 AKA Heather
I do not have anything in the incubator right now, the 6 I had were infertile.

South OH Chicks
I hatched 3 out of the 4 blue copper marans I set.

Watermelon123 AKA Melon
Barnyard mix eggs @Watermelon123

campingshaws AKA camping
Duckz are gonerz
hit.gif
@campingshaws

country lovin AKA TyAnna
I just put some f2 olive eggers in the coolerbator yesterday and I have a couple mixes under a serama broody that should lay a spearmint green color.

Roada Red AKA Dale
I have the 14 serama eggs and I don't know how many I am throwing in of mine to test the homemade box bator.

Akrnaf2 AKA Benny

Honora
I am hatching also, I have 4 eggs in the incubator (EE's and chocolate orp mixes), 5 eggs with broodies (also EE's and chocolate orp mixes). They are due to hatch on Monday.

I hatched 3 eggs in the incubator (3 EEs and 1 Marans/Orp cross), the broodies hatched 1 egg (EE), and I also got 9 chicks in the mail. They are all doing great now. I have 13 chicks. Swimming in chicks. My yard is going to be a disaster. They are soooo cute though. :)

metel
10 BCM 4 AC 2 CL 3 mottled Java 1 Belgian d'anver 15 serama 1favorelle 2 Icelandic hatched- 1 batch of my breeders eggs failed due to humidity fail Fuzz and Peck are laying! Waiting to see if the rest of Stans hatch just got a dozen Serama and waiting on 6 dozen more plus 5 or 6 new babies coming home with the broody from my breeder today! Oh and added Sky and Sausage to the gang!... Whew can you tell I'm bored and anxious waiting to see the dr!!!

Pensmaster
Of the 10 the broody Altserier hen set 8 hatch 7 survived.
Experimental incubator now has 27 eggs. Mutts and Altsterier set 10-15-16

kajira
1 egg out of 2 that made it to lock down have hatched. and I have 18 more in my other incubator, due on the 21st of oct.

Phage
2 sets of Ayam Cemani- one is for a friend

chicken hawk 33

Auroradream26
I have CCL hatching now and more next week.

(Tag: HatcherUpdate)
Please tag me if you'd like to be added or if you have updates.
I so want to set serama and polish uggggg

@BantyCooks
Hatch update - good ayam cemani hatch, and ok TJ hatch.

Currently brewing more TJ eggs and fun eggs from my good friend.
sweet!!!!

Back
Top Bottom