EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

@Sally Sunshine- here are some updated pics of Cocoa, Cosmo, and Ebony :)

Mira wanted in on this one so she photo bombed

Then Mira decided to sneak up behind me and fly up on my shoulder....unexpectedly and scaring me half to death lol

Question: ANY ONE have any suggestions to add to this with links info? ONLY good suggestions that see through green and marans eggs too please
Alkaline Battery Recharger for AAA, AA, C and D size Batteries

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009ACH6BK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
  • 51UFaxKxs-L._SS40_.jpg
  • 4124jnaUZKL._SS40_.jpg
  • 41tRtHZr4DL._SS40_.jpg
[FLOAT=LEFT]

• 51UFaxKxs-L.jpg
[/FLOAT] About the Product
  • total of 4 charging stations
  • 4 AAA or AA batteries, 2 C or D batteries or 2 AAA or AA and 1 C or D batteries at one time
  • Help benefit the environment and save money on replacement batteries.
  • Charges brands such as; Duracell, Eveready, Sanyo, Polaroid, Panasonic, and Rayovac
  • With the cost of a typical alkaline battery 6 pack ranging in price from $4.99 to $8.99, this unit will pay for itself in just a few re-charges.
[rule]
Frequently Bought Together

• 51UFaxKxs-L._AC_UL115_.jpg
  • +
  • +
Total price: $36.82 Posted by mamahmendez Here is my candler. I used a piece of a blue pool noodle and some electrical tape. The foam part os great. My husband is letting me borrow his flashlight, he is kinda a flashlight hoarder IMO, so my foam part is removable. I could us a stonger light but the cover is cheap, awesome and temporary.
Always wash hands before handling eggs.​
The shell of an egg is thin and opaque when held near a bright light. The easiest type of egg to candle is the white shelled egg and some of the hardest eggs to candle are dark brown eggs, like the Maran eggs pictured below.​
You could try two or more flashlights to see into them!​
A blowtorch!! :weee Seriously, the one Ur-ur suggested goes through Marans eggs.

@Sally Sunshine - here are some updated pics of Cocoa, Cosmo, and Ebony
smile.png

Then Mira decided to sneak up behind me and fly up on my shoulder....unexpectedly and scaring me half to death lol

awesome!!! how fast they grow ya know it!! that first pic needs a caption lol

I love your chicken selfies!!!! turkey too!!!

@Sally Sunshine - here are some updated pics of Cocoa, Cosmo, and Ebony
smile.png

Mira wanted in on this one so she photo bombed

Nice ducks! If a chicken flew up and landed on my shoulder it would scare the bejesus out of me.

Back
Top Bottom