EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

have finished my work, The rains hit and I stopped. Besides 45 minutes is enough for one day at my age.

I was productive though. I washed and disinfected waterers. (I still have a few to go, but they can wait)..

I fed my teens in the run today (and water)..they are not happy. I am running a special session of "grandpa daycare" tonight and will not be home at sunset to lock them in.

I let the adults out, on the hopes they get high enough in the rafters and roosts to not get eaten by whatever took my birds last week.

I still have to gather eggs, which I hate doing this time of year.

have finished my work, The rains hit and I stopped. Besides 45 minutes is enough for one day at my age.

I was productive though. I washed and disinfected waterers. (I still have a few to go, but they can wait)..

I fed my teens in the run today (and water)..they are not happy. I am running a special session of "grandpa daycare" tonight and will not be home at sunset to lock them in.

I let the adults out, on the hopes they get high enough in the rafters and roosts to not get eaten by whatever took my birds last week.

I still have to gather eggs, which I hate doing this time of year.
You must get a million eggs a day....

Where do you store them all?

The incubator?

Back
Top Bottom