EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

:lau...me too! :highfive: But I want to be able to see the boogeyman's shadow if he comes creeping up. Give me time to grab my laser gun so I can blast 'im. Peew! peew! peew!
(That's me shooting my laser gun)View attachment 1129992
Urm... Laser guns don't help, dear. Try salt.

Hey...it just says she's from coffee shop. It "could" be a more northern coffee shop.:confused:
She's in PA. Not up north.

How do I answer this question....maybe, sort of, not really. Unsure. Not lately anyway and I'd like to keep it that way. View attachment 1129996 There have been a few deaths; one is Dh's brother who committed suicide in this house. There have been unexplainable things that happen.
I just feel better with the lights on.:thumbsup
:eek: And you fall asleep at all!?

Nobody has died here. The darkness feels peaceful, not terrifying.

Actually I was thinking shorts...lol Here it got down to single digits with some chances of frost reported....so then my thought was...:eek:

But in retrospect...it's likely warmer there.:clap
Until about two years ago, I never got cold. I can still close up the coop in the winter fresh from the shower.
It's 18* in the house now.
She lives way down south. Of course it's warmer.
You can't logically say that. First, I move too much. Second, the Canadian border is very close.
Brain bleach, please
full
Thank you. I can't be offended.

Until about two years ago, I never got cold. I can still close up the coop in the winter fresh from the shower.
It's 18* in the house now.

You can't logically say that. First, I move too much. Second, the Canadian border is very close.

Thank you. I can't be offended.
I now understand why my Grandmother was always telling me to cover my back.
Now...I feel the cold. I am starting to understand (slightly) why people like warmer climates as they grow older...lol.

@BantyChooks I'm a horrible chicken mama - I have almost nothing on hand for a chicken emergency, in the couple of years I've had a large flock.
We've lost a few chicks who pipped wrong, a few due to bacterial issues, a couple due to the pig or other chickens causing a problems/barn cats.... but our big chickens, the ones who've died, generally die of heat exhaustion :( I've lost a couple to prolapse (red sex links) and a couple to stupidity who drowned themselves, kind of a deal.

None of which were 100% preventable. LOL or fixable. ^.^

As far as medication goes.... I'll let you know when we have something we can cure with medicine!

Back
Top Bottom