EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Oh my. Give her my number and tell her to call me if she needs backup with a rolling pin.
fight rolling pin.gif

Like this?

Some of Bob's tools are BLACK & DECKER hand me downs from father and Grandfather. Metal casings and weigh a ton AND STILL WORK. Modern day Black & Decker tools are now made from Children in China from recycled material saved from our landfills.
People in USA would rather buy 5 B&D drills one at a time and throw them away than spending money on a Milwaukee drill that would last years. We have a disposable nation now.
Not me I love my Milwakee impact driver. Now I have to admit after building the house and several loafing sheds and working on the barn and chicken coops and lots of barn tin later, excetera I'm on my second one as of this year.

Last edited:
No, I was referring to the door itself. The part that fell off is possibly meant to keep the door from opening too far. Is it slotted?
I see, I think it is slotted but I will have to make it the Kodak moment when I get home and continue this conversation tonight or tomorrow. Thank you so much but without being there it's kind of hard for both of us.

Back
Top Bottom