EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I'll bet. Hopefully you're at least getting some eggs as a token of their appreciation.
I have 12 laying age hens, but all of the young birds in the video are 6 months or less old. I've only been getting 2 eggs a day, and none yesterday. They're in molt right now, so it shouldn't be too much longer before I can start feasting on those delicious eggs!

Sir Joseph, birds are looking good.
Thank you, sir Chaos! I'm very happy with them. I hope all has been, and is, well with you!

I love your flat top lines and color. They are really shinny too, what are you feeding?
Thanks, Daxi! I wish I could find a better feed, but I have to settle for Purina Flockraiser (20% protein). I supplement their feed with scratch grains mixed with BOSS and conditioner. They also free range, which I think helps.

Sorta, I cant use firefox so using Explorer not fond of it
I used to us Firefox, but found Chrome to be more user friendly. I can't stand IE, either!

JOEY!!!! I wont forget you silly..... and Awesome! Hope the family is well! How the fish doing too? ;) Your son is doing better now? No more midnight running for you I pray! @Ur-ur-ur-urrr
Thanks, Sally! The family is doing great. The fish were in a state of neglect, but I'm working hard to get the tanks back into shape. My stepson is doing really good. He just recently started a new job making $13.50 and hour with lots of overtime, is dating a nice young lady, and has moved into his (and her) own place. Life is slowly returning to normal! :wee

Nice! lotta cockerels I see!
I haven't even separated them to get an accurate count, but I think I've got (roughly) 20 pullets and 25 cockerels.

I have 12 laying age hens, but all of the young birds in the video are 6 months or less old. I've only been getting 2 eggs a day, and none yesterday. They're in molt right now, so it shouldn't be too much longer before I can start feasting on those delicious eggs!

Thank you, sir Chaos! I'm very happy with them. I hope all has been, and is, well with you!

Thanks, Daxi! I wish I could find a better feed, but I have to settle for Purina Flockraiser (20% protein). I supplement their feed with scratch grains mixed with BOSS and conditioner. They also free range, which I think helps.

I used to us Firefox, but found Chrome to be more user friendly. I can't stand IE, either!

Thanks, Sally! The family is doing great. The fish were in a state of neglect, but I'm working hard to get the tanks back into shape. My stepson is doing really good. He just recently started a new job making $13.50 and hour with lots of overtime, is dating a nice young lady, and has moved into his (and her) own place. Life is slowly returning to normal! :wee

I haven't even separated them to get an accurate count, but I think I've got (roughly) 20 pullets and 25 cockerels.
Glad to hear things are going well for you and the family. All is well around these parts. Birds come and go.

You neglected the fish!!! oh the shame!!
that's great on the stepson!! OUT OF THE HOUSE and a nice girl to boot! all wins!
so a normal female male hatch ratio... you going to eat what roos don't sell?

970019734084658861%253Faccount_id%253D2

I skipped 5 pages to get here..so if you insulted me....
byc cant hear.gif
I missed it......
byc cant hear.gif

If you gave me a compliment you can post it again.. I am low on compliments and self esteem today as it appears God is punishing me with the weather.... I am 100% positive someone, some way, Banty is behind this...My Awesomeness bothers her...

Good morning. You are almost there :wee
So is hubby ready for the chicken chores? I pray that you have a quick and easy labor with safety for you both. Have you made any soap lately?

Working on the winter line right now. Husband already has taken over quite a few chicken chores, it's just he was doing a work-related class and I ended up doing it.

Back
Top Bottom