EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Every coyote in the county is at our back door.
1200169-f9da66f00b9b6ecac84dfed698a65db6.jpg.gif

Good evening everyone!! Congrats on the hatches!

My brood momma is still doing a great job. I love that I have NO chicks in my house. My favorite mottled little chick is possibly a girl. I had 7 blue SBs, 2 splash. 1 splash and several of the blues are getting some distinct combs. 1 splash, my mottled blue and a couple of others are missing any sign of a comb. They are only 3 weeks old, so I am not kicking anyone out just yet. But I'm hoping!!

I didn't really want to buy a new chicken coop. I want to someday expand my silkie pen. But, I belong to a farming co-op on facebook. You buy chances on things, and if your number is called you get the item. I bought a few chances on a coop. $20. I won it. :wee So, now I have this coming.
27073117_10213009830458740_5465789866459778538_n.jpg

This is much nicer than what my silkies currently have, so I have to figure out how to integrate this with their current coop. Not bad for $20.....
Where are they selling this? I need the fencing.

my incubator reads 3 degrees different from top to bottom. weird I know and it has a fan.
Should i put the little eggs( silkies ) in the bottom turner or top. I would assume where it is cooler.
Isnt there anyone on that knows about hatching ? Sure hate to see you load them and lose a hatch

Back
Top Bottom