EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I'm cross posting here for some quick help (on my intro page and here) I've got four left from seven in the incubator and I think only ones going to hatch. They go into lock down today. Does anyone know of anyone within two hours or less of Western Ma that has a couple of day olds? I'm trying to up this ones chances of making it as much as possible and know they don't like to be alone. I don't really want to bite the bullet and order 15. Any and all advice welcome! Thank you!

Glad the puppy is doing good.

She's a little fluffball but growing fast!

Quote: Good morning to all of you!
Hello Benny! Shalom Mike!

How is the snow?

We having a wonderful winter (finally! Hope that will continue like that
fl.gif
) VERY nice amount of rein ! Glad you are getting needed rain. No snow here, we are having a rainy day. That's OK. We also have a rainy day!
Some pictures from my winter garden just seconds ago!

Very nice! It does sound strange to hear winter garden though.

Winter is the best time to garden here - tomatoes go in the ground in January/February (and protect from occasional frost) - because by June/July, it's usually too hot to set fruit for most varieties... Speaking of which, I really need to get those seeds started.

Meanwhile, I have kale and lettuce coming out of my ears (figuratively speaking, of course). Peas are growing fast as well.
Quote: I did - thanks SO much!!!! Ordered some just now.
thumbsup.gif

Quote: That's awesome!!!

I like to take a break every once and a while - same way I try to go off coffee about once a year or so - just to make sure I'm not too much of a junkie.
lau.gif

Subscribed, just to keep an eye on you all!
Ralphie!!!!!!!
frow.gif

Quote:
How about geese? You love geese, don't you?!?!
lau.gif

- Ant Farm

I'm cross posting here for some quick help (on my intro page and here) I've got four left from seven in the incubator and I think only ones going to hatch. They go into lock down today. Does anyone know of anyone within two hours or less of Western Ma that has a couple of day olds? I'm trying to up this ones chances of making it as much as possible and know they don't like to be alone. I don't really want to bite the bullet and order 15. Any and all advice welcome! Thank you!

Have you tried looking on craigslist, local Facebook farm pages, or the BYC sale thread? Good luck!

Have you looked on craigslist? Also if you order, do you know anyone that would want to split the order with you? Good luck!

Quote: Good morning to all of you!
Hello Benny! Shalom Mike!

How is the snow?

We having a wonderful winter (finally! Hope that will continue like that
fl.gif
) VERY nice amount of rein ! Glad you are getting needed rain. No snow here, we are having a rainy day. That's OK. We also have a rainy day!
Some pictures from my winter garden just seconds ago!

Very nice! It does sound strange to hear winter garden though.

Winter is the best time to garden here - tomatoes go in the ground in January/February (and protect from occasional frost) - because by June/July, it's usually too hot to set fruit for most varieties... Speaking of which, I really need to get those seeds started.

Meanwhile, I have kale and lettuce coming out of my ears (figuratively speaking, of course). Peas are growing fast as well.

Here, early stuff like peas, lettuce, etc.. go in mid March, Tomatoes aren't until May. Peas from the garden are about my favorite, and beets.

Back
Top Bottom