EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Quote:
lau.gif

This is dependent of several things.

What is the rate of flow from the faucet?

The "tube" between 2 and 4 looks smaller than the rest is this true?

Are there any assumptions we are to make?

If the rate of flow from the faucet is greater than the tube between 1 and 5 allows to flow by gravity and pressure of the water weight in 1? Then 1 will overflow first...

NOW;
If the tube is large enough to accommodate the flow rate of the faucet and the tube between 5 and 2 is equal in diameter and the distance is short enough to not suffer from packing, and the tube between 2 and 4 is indeed smaller in diameter, as it appears, then 2 will overflow first...

If all tubes are capable of supporting the flow of the faucet then 3 will overflow first.

No matter what I win.
old.gif

This is dependent of several things. What is the rate of flow from the faucet? The "tube" between 2 and 4 looks smaller than the rest is this true? Are there any assumptions we are to make? If the rate of flow from the faucet is greater than the tube between 1 and 5 allows to flow by gravity and pressure of the water weight in 1? Then 1 will overflow first... NOW; If the tube is large enough to accommodate the flow rate of the faucet and the tube between 5 and 2 is equal in diameter and the distance is short enough to not suffer from packing, and the tube between 2 and 4 is indeed smaller in diameter, as it appears, then 2 will overflow first... If all tubes are capable of supporting the flow of the faucet then 3 will overflow first. No matter what I win.:old
Week that was a WAY more complicated guess than I would've thought of lol Thank you all for the encouragement with Premie! I thought I might get some backlash for helping her and helping her early at that lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom