EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Hi everyone!!

So I did it , the ol Bator is plugged in.... Getting it all set up and ready to go thinking in a few days when it even outs I'll get some eggs going and we will see what happens.

I certainly appreciate it.

That's odd, all my goats want to do on the milk stand is eat.
Yep, she's not your normal goat. She took extra long to get pregnant, she's battling engorgement, she doesn't make a ton of milk all things considered, but she's... special. Blueberry really only likes me, and she lays down and acts like you're gonna kill her if you put her on the milking stand. LOL

She won't eat when she thinks she's gonna die. :(

I think you'll change your mind next winter when there's a good metre of snow on the ground and you can't walk in it unless you duck tape your snowpants to your boots, because it'll push them up otherwise....

I think I might be experiencing some snow this time next week, unless the weather changes again! Abi says I probably don't want to wear my sandals.
hu.gif

THE HEAT NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY.

lau.gif

Hi everyone!!

So I did it , the ol Bator is plugged in.... Getting it all set up and ready to go thinking in a few days when it even outs I'll get some eggs going and we will see what happens.
I'm cleaning mine out today, just finished a hatch. I'll be setting 3 dozen tomorrow morning.

Good luck with yours!

I'm cleaning mine out today, just finished a hatch.  I'll be setting 3 dozen tomorrow morning. 

Good luck with yours!

I'm thinking I'll set a few ducks after the temp works itself out , I haven't ran it in a couple months ,I have chick eggs too I'm put in next week I'm not sure lol

Back
Top Bottom