EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

lau.gif

So you really don't believe that GW is happening?
I better :duc!
I don't either.... Have you been around here the last few winters. I used to believe in it till I found out how bad the numbers are being manipulated and how big of a money scam it was. The corruption alone makes the whole thing stink.....funny thing is to their predictions keep getting pooped on.
If your gonna keep giving huge amounts of money to scientist to prove its real they are gonna make sure to prove it's real.... So the money keeps coming in.

Phil my friend I find very interesting views among you American about science, medicine, and other important and CARDINAL subject, I find that people take their own subjective thoughts (and If may say not very established, scientifically that is) over based research, so I really don't want to get to an argument, but the fact that a political side take a stand about anny Issue don't make it wrong or right!

100 Chickens???? Why not a 100 ducks?! 

Because mom can't stand duck eggs.

I cant eat them either,  need in baked goods   kids love them though

Never had them, do they have a distinctive taste?

Hi Mr. B 
yes, I think they do.  Not a light egg flavor, very pungent like??? not sure what word to use there.  say beef vs venison   Deer being the duck or goose

Tastes the same but just odd IMHO, like eating a turkey egg, or a bald eagle egg, probably best pickled.

you had bald eagle eggs???  and Hello!

Shalom Sally
They have more "eggy" tast?

Good morning everyone!
frow.gif

Wind has stopped. Power was going on and off yesterday afternoon. Power would go out, the generator would kick on, run for a few minutes, then go back to normal poser. I'd then set the clocks, then the power would go out, generator would kick on, run for a few minutes, then back to normal power. I would set all the clocks ....
yesss.gif

Wind over the last few days wrecked the coop door. This is gonna be fun to fix... NOT
hmm.png

Quote:
frow.gif
have another for me!!! boy please

Good Morning all! It's almost Friday!

Our weather is backwards from everyone else posting today. We have just gotten out of weeks of highs of 60's, lows of 30's. It's been average winter for us. Just VERY much wetter. We had 3 weeks of constant storms. After 7 years of absolute drought - that was very much needed rain.

But, we warmed up. Yesterday was 85, today is going to be 87. Lows are in the 50's. Our last frost date is today through Nov 10th
wow
frow.gif

so I have a couple ducky eggs in the incubator , I'm not sure if the one will develop the shell is a little damaged but I had one hatched before and one or two that didn't, so we will see, fingers crossed

Quote: I cant eat them either, need in baked goods kids love them though
Hi Mr. B
yes, I think they do. Not a light egg flavor, very pungent like??? not sure what word to use there. say beef vs venison Deer being the duck or goose
Quote: you had bald eagle eggs??? and Hello!
Shalom Sally
They have more "eggy" tast?

lol yeah sorta I prefer to say, No stinky feet eggs for me. I really dont like them unless in baked goods

so I have a couple ducky eggs in the incubator , I'm not sure if the one will develop the shell is a little damaged but I had one hatched before and one or two that didn't, so we will see, fingers crossed
wee.gif
frow.gif
woot.gif
Awesomeness!!!! GOOD LUCK!!! what kinda duck eggs?

Back
Top Bottom