EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

It's snowing
wee.gif

I know to you Northerners that's nothing exciting but is a northerner who is living in the Midwest where we haven't had a good snow all year it's kind of nice as long as it doesn't stay too long.
Snowing here, too. Not nearly the amount they were saying though.
yesss.gif

Good afternoon all!!

So last night I candled my four ducky eggs , two eggs are fertile two are not , the one fertile one is the cracked one so I'm not sure how far it will go hopefully it will hatch out like the others , then later today I'll place some chicken eggs
1f601.png

Yes, the mild winter has made the ticks horrendous. I hear they are losing moose calves to the horrendous number of ticks. I will have to have some serious deet for my trip to Yellowstone.

Ugh, that's horrible....

Ralphie's Guineas are willing to move south and help out on tick control.

Knowing your recent string of errors, I'll bet autocorrect messed with "tick"....

Good afternoon all!!

So last night I candled my four ducky eggs , two eggs are fertile two are not , the one fertile one is the cracked one so I'm not sure how far it will go hopefully it will hatch out like the others , then later today I'll place some chicken eggs
1f601.png

Sweet!!

We have a sun blazing 19degrees outside work day for sure!

Lovely! Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.

The weather stations hype up the weather beyond belief... "Crippling snowstorm to hit (my area)!" Um, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't call six inches of dry snow a "crippling snowstorm"..... I've learned to take estimates and halve them.

Back
Top Bottom